COVID Safe Information
Theatre Royal Sydney strives to create a safe and healthy environment for our patrons as well as our staff. We are excited to see you at the Venue and look forward to welcoming you in a COVID Safe way.
Some of the measures we have adopted to keep you and our team safe include:
- Completing compulsory check in via the Service NSW QR code for contact tracing purposes
- Conducting regular sanitation and cleaning of the venue including in between performances
- Ensuring sufficient supply of hand sanitiser is available on-site
- Providing contactless payment options only (no cash)
We will be following all NSW Health guidelines and Public Health orders. Currently, government advice allows us to operate at 100% capacity. Whilst this means patrons will be sitting side by side, we do encourage all visitors to the venue to practise social distancing where applicable.
Whilst we are look forward to welcoming you back to the Venue, we understand that COVID-19 and associated restrictions may still impact your visit to the Theatre Royal Sydney. Therefore, if you or a member of your party experience any of the following, you will be entitled to an exchange at no cost:
- You or they are required to self-isolate or quarantine (and the event falls within the isolation/quarantine period) due to:
- being a confirmed case of COVID-19
- having close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19
- living in or having been in a high-risk area within Australia
- having returned from overseas (excluding New Zealand)
- You are unable to travel to attend the event due to border restrictions
- You or they have COVID-19 symptoms, have been tested for COVID-19 and are awaiting test results (and the event falls within the period of awaiting test results).
Should you have any concerns regarding COVID-19 or your booking please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We are a registered COVID Safe business.