COVID Safe Information
Theatre Royal Sydney strives to create a safe and healthy environment for our patrons as well as our staff. We are excited to see you at the Venue and look forward to welcoming you in a COVID Safe way.
Theatre Royal Sydney encourages the use of masks and getting the vaccination in order to best protect ourselves and our community. We have a mandatory vaccination requirement for all employees and contractors.
Some of the measures we have adopted to keep you and our team safe include:
- Conducting regular sanitation and cleaning of the venue including in between performances
- Providing contactless e-ticket scanning options only (no paper tickets)
- Providing contactless payment options only (no cash)
- Encouraging all patrons to move swiftly to their seats once Auditorium doors are open to avoid crowding in the foyers
- Upgraded ventilation facilities and a sustained supply of fresh air in the venue
Whilst we are looking forward to welcoming you to the Venue, we understand that COVID-19 may still impact your visit to Theatre Royal Sydney. Therefore, if you or a member of your party test positive to COVID-19 please contact our Box Office no later than two hours prior to the start of the originally ticketed performance to discuss your options.
We are a registered COVID Safe business.
Updated 12 April 2023